Internet has become so common these days that most of the people take it for granted. While everyone spends hours on internet, only a few seem to care about their security when they are online. Cybersecurity has become one of the burning issues in this decade and your security is always in your hands. The small measures we take towards secure browsing will have a huge impact. Using strong passwords, hiding your IP address are some of the security measures you can follow, while the first one is self explanatory in this article I will show you how you can hide your IP address in your PC and smartphone.
How To Hide IP Address in Android
The most common way to hide IP and safeguard your online identity in an Android device is to download and install any VPN App from the Google Play Store. Some of the best VPN Applications that you can use are given below:
Just install from playstore.
How To Hide IP Address in PC
Some of the most common ways to hide IP and safeguard your online identity in PC are discussed below:
1. Using a VPN Proxy: Using a trusted VPN proxy service is the best way to conceal your IP address during your online activities. Here is a list of most popular and highly reliable VPN proxy services that will hide your IP address:
- Hotspot Shield
- USA IP
- Get US VPN
2. Website Based Proxy Servers: This is another popular way to quickly mask IP address on the Internet. Since it is a web-based service, users need not have to install any piece of a software program on their computer. The following are some of the popular websites that offer free proxy services to obscure your IP address:
- Unlock My Web – http://www.unblockmyweb.com/
- Proxy Site – https://www.proxysite.com/
- Hide My Ass – https://www.hidemyass.com/
- England Proxy – https://www.englandproxy.co.uk/
- Unblocker – https://www.unblocker.us/
- Fast USA Proxy – http://fastusaproxy.com/
- New IP Now – http://newipnow.com/
- Anonymouse – http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html
- Hidden Digital Info – http://hiddendigital.info/
- K Proxy – http://www.kproxy.com/
- Don’t Filter – http://dontfilter.us/
- Working Proxy – https://www.workingproxy.net/
3. Browser Configured Proxy Servers: There are hundreds of freely available open proxies that can be found on the Internet. You can obtain the IP address of one of those freely available proxy servers and configure your browser to start hiding your original IP address. However, as they are openly available to the public, most of them are either dead or perform too slow under normal conditions.
Hope this helps you.. If you have any doubts, comment below.