Visual Studio All Version Product Keys For Free Genuine
Visual Studio dev tools & services make app development easy for any platform & language. Try our Mac & Windows code editor, IDE, or Azure.
Write your code fast Debug and diagnose with ease Test often, release with confidence Extend and customize to your liking Collaborate efficiently.
Visual Studio has 3 primary editions now:
Community – Free Edition (replaced the former Microsoft Visual Studio Express, targeting students, open-source and individual developers)
Professional – Commercial Edition
Enterprise – Commercial Edition
|Visual Studio 2019||2019||16.x||Professional: NYWVH-HT4XC-R2WYW-9Y3CM-X4V3Y|
|Visual Studio 2017||2017||15.x||Test Professional: VG622-NKFP4-GTWPH-XB2JJ-JFHVF|
|Visual Studio 2015||2015||14.x||Professional: HMGNV-WCYXV-X7G9W-YCX63-B98R2|
Team Foundation Server: PTBNK-HVGCM-HB2GW-MXWMH-T3BJQ
|Visual Studio 2013||2013||12.x||Professional:XDM3T-W3T3V-MGJWK-8BFVD-GVPKY|
Team Foundation Server: MHG9J-HHHX9-WWPQP-D8T7H-7KCQG
|Visual Studio 2012||2012||11.x||Professional:4D974-9QX42-9Y43G-YJ7JG-JDYBP|
Team Foundation Server:BVGTF-T7MVR-TP46H-9Q97G-XBXRB
|Visual Studio 2010||2010||10.x||Professional/Ultimate (built-in or below):YCFHQ-9DWCY-DKV88-T2TMH-G7BHP|
|Visual Studio 2008||2007||9.x||Professional/Ultimate (built-in or below): YCFHQ-9DWCY-DKV88-T2TMH-G7BHP|
|Visual Studio 2005||2005||8.x||Express: Not required|
Standard: Not required
|Visual Studio 6.0||1998||6.x||111-1111111|
Microsoft Visual studio professional, Visual studio professional 2017 product key, Visual studio enterprise product key, Visual studio product key 2019, Visual studio license
Visual Studio Key Features
- Creation of an application in any .Net language– The Visual Studio IDE can be used to create an application in any .Net language. Hence, a developer can use C#, VB.Net or even F# to develop an application.
- Creation of any application type – The Visual Studio IDE can be used to create an application of any type. (Web-based application or Windows Forms-based application).
- Debug Applications on the fly – Applications can be tested as they are being built. The IDE allows one to run the program at any point of time during the development process. Hence, a developer can check for any errors during the development phase itself.
- Extensions –The IDE has the facility to install third-party extensions. An example can be Subversion, which is used for source code repository management. Subversion is used to upload code to a central repository. This is done so that a copy of the code will always exist. Visual Studio has the facility to integrate with such software from the IDE itself. Hence, a developer can work with code repositories from the IDE itself.
Develop with the entire toolset from initial design to final deployment
- Improved IntelliSense performance for C++ files
- Local development with many common emulators
- Simplified test access in Solution Explorer
- Git management and repo creation in the IDE
- Kubernetes support now included in Microsoft Azure workload
Visual Studio is not only one of the oldest IDEs around, having launched in the late-1990s, but it is also one of the most popular. Chances are, if you ask developers what they use, Visual Studio will be among the top answers. And, for good reasons: it is a mature, powerful and versatile IDE that is used across the globe to create websites, desktop software, mobile apps and games in a number of popular programming languages, like C# and C++.
And, every couple of years, Microsoft gives it a major update to add new features, refine existing ones and make it look more modern. This year is no different, as it introduces Visual Studio 2019 — and, for the first time, a Mac version is ready to go from the start as well. Here are the biggest changes that are coming with it.