How to Save SendGrid Email Activity Feeds for Free
1 Create Event Kit
· Go to URL https://github.com/sendgrid/eventkit-rails
· Then click on ”Deploy to heroku”
· It will go to the Heroku website, then Register on “Heroku “
· After Registration it will Show you to Create New App, Create it.
· Next give the App Name and click on “Deploy”.
· After completion of Deploy click on View.
· And create the new Username and password, confirm password then submit.
· Now Copy the URL which is showing the top .
The Copied URL putit in one document.
· Then open Send Grid and Go to settings à Mail settings.
· On mail settings click on Event Notification.
· Select “ON” and “EDIT”.
· Go to HTTP POST URL and Paste the event kit URL(copied) Here and click right mark.
· That’s it.
· Send Grid posts the email activity in Event Kit.
· If you want to download the email activity from event kit.
· Go to event kit with that HTTP URL
· Click on detailed search and select filter
· Then click on Download CSV.
Note: Heroku stores only 10000 records for free, you can delete the email activity by selecting settings to month in heroku.
Use the Email Activity Feed query language to get started with the Email Activity … to query individual messages, and to download a CSV with data
The Email Activity Feed allows you to view a snapshot of recent email-related activity events associated with your account and any sub users.
It makes the delivery flow of each message visible, which expedites troubleshooting. The additional Email Activity history add-on extends event access up to 30 days.
With the Email Activity feed you can:
- Troubleshoot email delivery issues faster with comprehensive and sequential event data by email message.
- Pinpoint specific emails easily with advanced search and filter options–including subject line and email metadata.
- Customize your data independently with the CSV download/export option.
- View up to 30 days of history when you purchase an upgrade.
- Call all events by an email message from the API when you purchase additional storage.