Increase Jio 4G Internet Speed with APN Settings
Do not believe the rumors about Jio or Mobile Internet speed, because all the mobile networks are providing the Maximum 25 Mbps Speed only as of now.
How to increase jio 4g internet speed
- Open your Mobile Settings option.
- Click on “Dual Sim & Mobile Network” or “Sim & Network” settings.
- Select the Jio 4G Sim option and open “Access Points Names“.
- Next, Click on the I Icon of Existing APN or create new APN
- Then Enter the below APN Settings.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Full Speed of Internet
Boost Mobile Internet Speed
JIO APN Settings
Name: Jio 4G
Proxy: Not Set
Port: Not Set
Username: Not Set
Password: Not Set
MMSC: Not Set
MMS Proxy: Not Set
Authentication Type: PAP
APN Type: default
APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
MVNO Type: None
Jio APN Settings for Faster 4G Internet
Jio APN Settings For Faster Internet Access
Quick steps to setting up your smartphone APN for mobile data access :
1. Visit the settings menu of your device
2. Click on Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
3. Select Reset to default
4. Go to Menu button > Tap New APN.
5. Enter ‘Name’ field and ‘APN’ field as ‘JioNet’ & tap ‘OK’. Your APN has now been configured for mobile data access.
Apple devices self-detect the APN and configure internet access on your mobile automatically.